The Church of St. Peter, which is situated right on the coast, is first mentioned in the Hvar Statute of 1331 in the description of communal roads and the border of the Vrbanj Field. The church was destroyed sometime at the beginning of the 15th century and was remodeled in 1469. St. Peter's statue – the work of Nikola Fiorentinac is being kept in the parish church. A copy of the original stands in front of the church. The church and bell above the door were reconstructed in 1999.